13 September 2008

 

R/H/s/m/N/Bw/Bp/F

So the other day, a rabbi/ priest/ lawyer/ peace officer/ carpenter and a duck walked into a bar, and the bartender says, "What is this?  A joke?"

But seriously, yesterday was my day off.  I was stoked to see Nate's (tcagirlssoccer) team play late in the afternoon.  It was a good game.  Rained the entire time!

Got to the school early, so got to briefly visit Braden and Brandon, and Ryan.  Due to a, ahem, miscommunication, I got to spend the drive over to Ry's house with him, where I got to see his wife and girls (youngest is getting big).  Nate and his female friend were over, too.  Didn't really get to chat w/him at all.

Pizza and wings, then off to my place to sleep before work this morning.

It was good to hang with this gang, again.  Perhaps it'll happen again.

I am at peace.

Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]