26 September 2008

 

movies

I find myself nauseous, still.

A movie with a married couple and an unmarried couple in a four-way-ish adulterous relationship complete w/homosexuality, crude language and mild sex scenes reminded me last night why I don't have a television.

It was so 1980's in my mind and I am saddened that others found it so enjoyable.

I just needed to run into the arms of Jesus and worship as I processed on the hour drive home.  I am so glad that He forgives foolish mistakes, and cleanses me with His blood, and loves me.

Sigh.


I have, frankly, still been reeling a bit in the immaturity of it all.

Lord Jesus, I desperately need You!  I want You.  I need relationship with You to be fuller and fuller and more complete!  I want to see the world through Your eyes, and offer Your love and grace and mercy and anger and...  Would You please teach me?  I ask for You to fill me with your Spirit.  I ask You to conform/ transform/ renew/ revive and awake Your Truth and Your Spirit within me.

Help me to love like You love and WITH Your love.

Thanks, and Amen.

Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]