01 August 2008

 

A Tale of two Firebirds

Lord have mercy! Jesus must be coming back soon because I'm about to talk for a whole blog post about CARS!

I think my standards may be a little high.

I value friendships, a lot. I hate betrayal, I detest divorce, and I have a sensitive side that is more than half of my personality. I realized a while back that emotional dependency is not just a female issue. I work hard at not growing dependent on anyone but Jesus. He is, after all, my reason for living. He loved me enough to get a whole book written for me to find Him in, and got a whole bunch of people into my life to show me He can really effect change in human lives.



I guess I say all that to say this. I know two brothers that God has raised up and placed into my life who are meeting my standard. Ryan and Nate. Over time I'm sure you'll hear more, but for now I'm sitting on a deck w/Nate, as we wait for today's appointment to purchase a 1990 Firebird (similar to the above picture, but all black w/T-Tops). This is one of God's blessings upon my friend.

A while back his 1992 Firebird was totaled. God miraculously provided this one to meet several needs of this up-and-coming musician. Oh, well the rest is Nate's story, not mine. Not that I can't tell his story, but I don't feel I should at the moment.

At any rate, I get to hang out with my friend and watch God bless his life. Aren't cars grand?

Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Cars are great fun... especially when they are cool and powerful! I also like new cars too!

So Chas, it was great meeting you in Asheville!

I have post you on my blog roll on my new site... are you okay with that? I am controversial :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]