21 August 2008

 

Friends & Seminar Requests

Friends:  First of all, I got to see some good, good friends today, and speak w/some old good friends.

This morning I left home at the early hour of 0630 to arrive at TCA (The Christian Academy -- I didn't name it, it just is what it is) where my friend Nate coaches the girls Soccer.  I spent a couple hours 'video-graphing' their morning practice session.  I had truly forgotten how much I loved soccer!  My Jr/Sr High teams NEVER did some of the drills Nate has come up with.  They're going to win the championship if they keep going like this week.

I also got to have lunch w/Ryan (and a few other teachers from the school:  Brandon and Braden, whom I knew (actually the lunch was supposed to be with Brandon, but Ryan's back from RI, woot!) and John and Abe.  Ryan rode over with me to the diner and back.  We chatted a little.  I hope we can actually fellowship and pray and exhort and... sometime soon... with Nate, too.

Seminar Requests:  Next I'd like to ask for prayer.  I'm working on a seminar for Youth Pastors/ Leaders/ Directors/ Workers/ 'Dudes' for HUSA, and am really excited about the new direction we're heading.  We truly get to "proclaim Christ as Lord, to a sexually broken world!"

Please pray as a couple of us collaborate.  Also:  Does anyone know of a GOOD 12-week course already written for Youth Groups to go through each week for a 'quarter?'  Why re-invent the wheel if someone's already labored in prayer and writing and has BIBLICALLY SOUND, GOOD STUFF already published...?

Thanks to you all,
Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]