13 July 2008

 

Your Name

"Jesus in Your Name we pray,
Come and fill our hearts today...

As morning dawns and evening fades,
You inspire songs of praise...

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name..."


Sitting here at Charbucks for my regular Sunday afternoon catchup online and reading. They actually have some bizarre stuff on the radio so I'm listening to the practice CD (well, iTunes) for CCQ and 'Your Name' is very inspirational (by Paul Baloche(sp).

There's healing and salvation and comfort and joy in the Name that is above all Names, the name of Jesus, the Christ, the Son of the Most High God! I KNOW! It makes no sense to one who does not have the Spirit of the Living God inside; but that doesn't negate the FACT that it's true!

I misplaced my sWord for a bit of time this week. Ended up buying a pocket dagger for the Conference, since I won't be back to HARVEST USA until after the conference (that's where I left it). It's taking getting used to, and I prolly won't be writing any notes in it! Red letters, onion skin type paper, leather (smelling) bound! Almost like a real Bible!

I LOVE reading biographies. Maybe that's why I like the Old Testament so much. Anyway, I'm reading Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret and am reminded again of the Exchanged Life. I'll have to put a bit in here about that sometime. Better yet, get the book.

Ending for now,
Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

PS: Last day of work spent about 45 minutes discussing Jesus and religion with three other crewmen... Pray for new life!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]