24 July 2008

 

A New Day

We will overcome
by the blood of the Lamb
and the word of our testimony!

This perhaps unintentional themesong from the Exodus Freedom Conference last week seems to also be becoming my mantra in my journey into freedom from death into life, from darkness into light and from bondage into holiness!

There's so much to say, a lot of which has already been said, but for me I just think about my encounter with God. In my recollection this was the first time I've SO strongly felt the presence of God that I truly had to remove my shoes, for the ground upon which I was standing was Holy! If I thought it would not have attracted attention to me from God's work I would have fallen into the aisle to kneel or perhaps even prostrate myself (I know, I'd have been a fire hazard! BUT the Holy Spirit's fire was there...).

This was my third conference with Exodus, and I loved it.

Sigh.

I truly hope to post more, but the tyranny of the urgent is upon me.

More soon,
Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
it was fun to see you Chas. Look forward to your future thoughts on the conference.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]