30 June 2008

 

Nothing to Say

Is it wrong to post when you've nothing to say?

Is it possible to have nothing to say?

I'm listening to "Overwhelmed" by Jimmy Robeson as I sit at work trying to remember why I'm in the profession I'm in.

This morning was so so frustrating. The rig was OK, but no linens, and paperwork was missing. Even though we were second up, the Supervisor made no effort to respond to her call when dispatched so we had a delayed response, and were sent to the wrong entrance of the extended care facility (I hesitate to refer to it as a Skilled Nursing Facility). The staff were no where near the 'unresponsive' patient, then it seems they made up information in their report (nope, she doesn't appear dead to me (should the eyes look around or arms move on a dead person?)). Maybe it's just me.

It's probably a good thing there weren't many vehicles on the road to fail to yield to our emergency vehicle.

The internet connection here at work is sporadic, as is the air conditioning (that's ok, it won't hit 90 until tomorrow, again).

I'm sorry, what, Lord? Is that You? What do you mean what did I used to tell people my favorite verse in Scripture was?

That's not fair, Lord. Hmm. "Lord."

Thank You, You're right, of course.

Allow me to leave you with that much repeated verse: "And it came to pass...".

Blessings!
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]