19 April 2008

 

Solid Rock Cafe

Here I sit at the SRC in Chalfont, PA. I like the people. Where was I the other day? I liked the music better. It was a jazzy, bluesy something-or-other. Oh, it was at Ryan's. I like SRC better than Java's Brewin'. They frequently have the TV on and up (although it's a very nice large screen HD...) a/w/a music playing (and eclectic sort of music.

It's peaceful here. I can read my Bible and chat and... I do the same there, but there's 'warfare' there. I'm wondering if I should even go back. It's convenient. Witnessing has happened. Am I doing it right?

Hmm. Surprisingly, I've gotten interrupted a few times, so I'll sign off for now...

Blessings!
ChaplainChas

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]