21 January 2008

 

Praying Randomly

I REALLY like random. Sometimes I think that my thinking is random, and am bothered by it. Other times I take it as a gift from God. Thank You, God for the gift of randomness. The crisp sunny air outside is nice (in the sun). The 12 does nibbling on the grass at the end of the building. A job. Another job. Friends.

It's NICE to have friends. Lord, thank You for my friends. Thank you for Carlos Kalczuk and Scott Pickering and Randy Thomas ... and parents who love me. Ha. I almost put, 'and for brown paper packages, tied up with string' but decided against it.

JESUS is a pretty random sort of God. He healed blind people by touching, by putting mud on their eyes, by... He hung with Apostles and B-Postles, Pharisees, tax-collectors, prostitutes, adulterers, fishermen... He died for fat people, small people, short and tall people...

Thank You, God; for the gift of Random.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]