29 January 2008

 

Learning to blog

Well, I'm not so good at this. Feels like journaling, or a diary. Should there be a purpose? A goal? A point, even?

Why should anybody care what I have to say?

God, what do You want me to do? Thanks for Your help and participation in tonight's teaching. Daniel was an example of a man of God. It was fun discussing You and him with the men at HUSA's mixed group tonight. I think they were blessed too.

I'm the last one here tonight, and need to head home. Work comes early in the morning, but I figured I should pop into the old blog-o-sphere and say something.

All, sorry to waste your time. Thanks for reading.

Blessings!
Your random friend in Christ,
ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]