23 August 2008

 

Identity Changes

Looking back at today’s HazMat Operations class at work, I realize I am not the man I was some 20 years ago.  I have new confidence and new zest for life.  I am accepted as one of the gang, and accept myself with a strong identity both as a man, and as a man in Christ.


My public posture has generally improved as I am able to hold my head high.  Eye contact is much more frequent and conversation flows more smoothly.  I am still an actor, but the performance is for an audience of One, and it’s His attention I crave more than any others.  I am accepted by a man, and therefore able to receive acceptance from other men.  My name is Chas.  I am a born-again, blood-bought believer in Jesus Christ.


My identity is in Christ.


Blessings!

ChaplainChas.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Gotta love HazMat ops :P ... Cool blog! I enjoyed reading it :D

Cheers!
 
Hi there,

I've been reading your blog and some of your comments.

I say you write in a way that cause people to think. At least, in my opinion, I've liked reading your comments.

Sincerely,
Janey.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]